(All students to follow daily routine strictly)
Coming to school/college regularly is an integral part of a student’s life. This inculcates discipline and regularity in a student, which in turn creates moral values and holistic education gained by a child in the school environment. No student will be allowed to enter the class without a leave application if he/she has been absent the previous day.
Leave of Absence:
1. Students who have been sick for more than 3 days will bring a medical certificate from their doctor on re-joining the classes.
2. All students will attend school/college on the reopening day after every vacation.
3. It is compulsory for all students to maintain regular attendance during the course of the Academic Session, 90% attendance is mandatory to enable them to appear for the Final Assessment. The percentage, however, could be relaxed on medical grounds.
4. No application on paper will be entertained.
5. Provision of half day leave is expunged, but in an emergency, the request can be considered for genuine reasons. Any type of leave will, however, be granted on the written request of authorized signatory via the School Diary. Leave will be granted only for serious illness, the death of near and dear ones, natural calamity, the marriage of real brother/sister, aunty, uncle (mother’s or father’s brother or sister), any other convincing reason.
6. No leave will be entertained during Weekly Tests, Oral Exams or Examination, except in medical cases. LEAVE CRITERIA FOR STUDENTS OF BOARD CLASSES WILL BE DIFFERENT.
7. Those who come late or remain absent on the previous day must bring a note in the designated Late Coming Record Page in the School Diary only, giving a reason for late coming, duly signed by an authorized signatory.
8. A pupil who is found to be habitually absent without any bonafide reason or any explanation from parents or guardians is liable to have, his/her name struck off from the role of the school I college register and information will be passed on to the parents/guardians.
9. Name of the student will be struck off from the roll if he/she is absent continuously for a period of five days or more without any information or permission and re-admission procedure will be followed.
10. A student must not leave the school/college during the working hours without a Gate- Pass.
11. lf the child remains absent for three subsequent days, the parent must accompany the child and meet the Principal to continue his/her studies.