SHANTINIKETAN PUBLIC SCHOOL is a progressive and upgrowing institution. In order to realize the highest ideal of education, to nurture the sterling qualities of an all-rounded personality and to inculcate healthy competition with the maintenance of individual identities under perfect care without constraining inherent qualities. We at VPS & PUC need your co-operation with all your resources (Physical, Social and Economical) in this to help us in achieving our goal.
1. Parents must regularly visit school/college website & software to know all the necessary information of the school/college activities. They can also respond or give their feedback through SMS facility provided by the school/college.
2. Any communication made by the Parent/Guardian should be addressed to the Principal through the Class Teacher and all correspondence from the school/college to the parents will be made by the Principal.
3. Students are advised not to bring valuable articles. The school shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss/theft.
4. Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality, and discipline and take interest in their child’s work. They should check the diary every day and note the homework and other instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/notice/invitation etc. has been issued.
5. Care must be taken of all school/college property and if any damage is done, it will be made good by the concerned student together with a fine imposed for the offense.
6. All students are expected to join the school on the notified date at the beginning of the term.
7. It is compulsory for the student to complete 90% of the attendance in the year to make him/her eligible to appear in the final examination.
8. Once the name is struck off from the roll, re-admission can be done with the due permission of the Principal.
9. Parents must first consult the school calendar, date sheets, and other circulars, before making enquiries on the phone.
10. Parents must provide the school/college with correct mobile numbers and also information about the changes (if any) so that SMS containing important messages like attendance, marks, etc. can be sent to them.
11. Parents are requested to inform the school/college if there is any change in their address and telephone numbers.
12. Children when sick should not be sent to school/college to attend tests/classes.
13. Parents are requested not to enter the classroom to see their children or teachers during working hours without prior permission of the Principal.
14. The name, admin. no.” class, section & house of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the child eg. sweaters etc. The school will not be responsible for lost materials.
15. The ward of those parents who avoid meeting the authorities when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the class.
16. The students who habitually keep indulging in cheating, theft, misbehavior or misconduct, despite the repeated warning and constant efforts by the staff to improve their behavior, will be expelled even at the time of Final Examination. These type of cases will be judged by a Disciplinary Committee, appointed by the Principal.
17. Parents should ensure that their wards prepare their lessons well and do their homework regularly.
18. Parents should make sure that for any absence from the school, written intimation is sent to the class teacher. ln case of emergency only, short leave will be given.
19. Students will not be allowed to go for drinking water after every period except for the Short – Break. If in case it is required, the students are requested to bring water bottles to school/college.
20. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices Celebrating Birthdays, Making partying, rowdisum and Rude Behaviour, Riding on Vehicle in the Games Field, Bursting of Crackers, Playing Holi in the Campus, Spoiling Gardens, Lawn, Flowers, and Plants etc. They should also not use foul language (Unparliamentary language) & misbehave with the conductor or the driver while traveling on the bus. The student will be punished/expelled from the school I college if found involved in above-mentioned activities.
21. Important messages are communicated, well in advance to the students, through remarks of class teachers in their diary or by SMS. Students will be responsible for any misinterpretation of any rule of keeping the parents in the dark about the remarks given by the authority of the School/college.
22. Students are not allowed to bring Mobile phones to school/college. lf any student is found with a Mobile phone, the phone will be retained by the school minimum for 6 months by the school & by repetition of this he/she will be expelled from the school.